Friday, November 17, 2006

New Journal and Races !!!

I’m so excited!

My mom finally made me a
LiveJournal so that my LiveJournal friends don’t have to read that silly syndication that keeps republishing and spamming their friends page.

If you read me on a LiveJournal Syndication, you can delete it from your friend’s list and just add my
LiveJournal

You can also keep reading me directly on blogspot.

But the BIG news, is that I’m going to run the
Seattle Half Marathon with my Mom the Sunday after Thanksgiving!

I even have my own race number !!!



Tomorrow my Aunt Tony is coming down and bringing my brother Foster to visit. Then we’re all going down to Olympia for the
Thanksgiving Dash Race. Aunt Tony’s going to walk the 5K, and Mom and I are going to run the 10 Mile.

Then on Thanksgiving Day is the
Norpoint Turkey Trot before we head over to Aunt Molly’s to feast.

I’m going to be one fast slug by the time this is all over…

That’s it for now…

~DTES

No comments: