Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas Cheer (and a lot of it)

It was my first Christmas.

Christmas is very much like Solstice. I’m not certain what the difference is. Some of my mom’s friends came over for a big turkey dinner and then we sat around the tree, talked and listened to music.



I was a naughty slug and got into the champagne while my mom was doing the dishes and cleaning up.



Mommy says that once I get un hung over (I don’t get it, I’m not hanging on anything?) we’re going to have to have a serious talk.

She says “everything in moderation” and that it’s “never good to get so drunk that you can’t find your own butt with both hands.”

Do I have a butt? If so, I can’t find it.

Uh oh…

That’s it for now…

~DTES

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Heya Darwin,

Out wandering around. Are these cousins?

http://www.seaslugforum.net/factsheet.cfm?base=sagornat

Certainly not as evolutionary as yourself...