Sunday, December 31, 2006

Slug snowshoeing

I had the best time yesterday.

Mom, Auntie Mo, Mich and Jen took me snowshoeing up at Mt Rainier National Park.

Mom told me that the park is created on and around an active volcano. I’m not sure what that is, but it sounds exciting.

It was very VERY cold up there. But everyone warmed up when we started moving up the hill into the park. We stopped and took a lot of pictures

http://www.wildcelticrose.net/lisasplace/rainiersnowshoe06.html

Here I am riding in Auntie Mo’s car. I love riding in her car.



Here I am in Mom’s pack. We climbed to the top of a really big hill and then slid down. It was so much fun !



Mom says “Don’t eat yellow snow”. Why not? I think yellow is a beautiful color



Here I am at Wapiti Woolies. My mom says it’s the best place in Greenwater to stop for a mocha or hot chocolate after skiing or snowshoeing. They make the best wool hats. Unfortunately, they don’t make them in slug size. But I tried one on anyway…



We’re going Cross Country Skiing tomorrow!

Woo Hoo !!!

Mom’s says I need to get off the computer now, so that’s it for now.

~DTES

No comments: