Sunday, October 01, 2006

My first post and adventure! (how I got adopted and brought home)

Today was a great day.

My brother and I were slugging around our bin in the gift store at the Lake Quinault Lodge where my new Mommy Lisa, her friend Tony and other friends came to have clam chowder for lunch after a backpacking trip to the beach.

They dug through the bin to find the best slugs, which were my brother and I of course.

They would have paid full price for us (we’re way too cute to resist) but all the stuffed animals were 30% off, so that gives them more money to take us on adventures and get us “slug treats”

My tag said that my name is “Foster” (what’s all this fuss about Bananas Foster?) and that my favorite food is Lichens. (I like chocolate, clam chowder, pizza and beer too!)

She named me Darwin because of my arms. She said I was “evolved”.

Here are Tony and my brother and my new Mom Lisa and I saying goodbye to the gift shop.



I am so happy riding in the car with mom.



My brother and I enjoyed the view from the dashboard



We got to take a break with the other pets at the Elma Rest Stop. Everyone said that I was “soooo cute”



I love riding in my mom’s backpack! I plan to spend a LOT of time there…



Until next time…

~DTES

No comments: