Sunday, October 15, 2006

My Lost Lake Backpacking adventure

I had such a GREAT weekend. My Aunt Tony brought my brother Foster to visit and we went backpacking with our other friend Don. I wish Auntie Mo had been able to come along this time and bring my friend Luna. Maybe next time...

We went backpacking in the Norse Peaks Wilderness and camped at Lost Lake!!!



We got to ride on their backpacks so we could see everything. The forest there is so pretty.



Since it was very cold at night, Mom let me sleep with her in her nice, warm down sleeping bag. We sat by the campfire most of the night before bed (after hiking around the lake of course)



After we got done backpacking, we were all cold, tired, wet and hungry so we had Mexican food



As a responsible slug, I made sure that no one had more than one “weak ass” margarita and had lots of food and water so that they were safe to drive.



My mom is posting the whole adventure to her blog

http://www.awildcelticrose.blogspot.com

and all the pictures are here

http://www.wildcelticrose.net/lisasplace/lostlakefallbackpack.html

This was a great weekend!!!

That’s all for now…

DTES

No comments: